Friday, May 3, 2013

On the Phone


G likes to talk on his “phone.”  He’ll walk around the house for long stretches with the phone at his ear.
 
Picture DRAMA, VOLUME, EXPRESSIVENESS:
 
"What I did was I got this phone.  Well, it was in the Revolutionary War and they didn’t have phones so what I did was I got a piece of metal and I stuck cords in it to make a phone….  Yeah…. What?  Oh, sorry.  I didn’t hang up on you.  My phone was out of batteries….  Yeah….  Yeah….  I wash it.  I wash it for 10,000 months and 1 year….  Yeah….  I clean my phone.  When someone wants me to go to a party I have to wash it.  One time my phone was clogged up when it was so brand new….  Yeah….  Sometimes that’s what phones do.  It needs to, like, get used to it.  That’s why it takes a long time to make it work.  Cause if you don’t let it work, it won’t work....”
 
And on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment