Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Fun

Disaster has struck: My camera is broken!  Not sure how I will blog without photo evidence, but I'll save that worry for another day.  I have an Autumn photo dump I can share tonight....

(loves his "bike" and super-loves taking it down the hill)




(first pumpkin carving)


(picking up apples with M)
(note G's frog boots - he loves them)

It's been so gorgeous here.  I can't help but pity my poor Florida & California friends who miss this beauty :)

That's it.  The end of the photos.  Yesterday there was a potential blog post that involved dining without silverware, but who wants to read about that?  You'd need to see it.

This makes OVER ONE WEEK since I last took a picture of G.  Just imagine all of the unrecoverable sweetness that I've missed.  Better get that camera fixed soon.

4 comments:

  1. Um, yes please! I might not survive without these pictures! As far as your jab to CA, I'll have you know we collected a bunch of red leaves in our front yard last week for some Fall art and just this morning were commenting on the colorful trees outside while we ate breakfast.
    Ok. I know it's not the same but...I'll check back in with you on February 20th or so and see how you're feeling about IL vs. CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be nicer to me. I'm obviously delirious and just trying -desperately- to rationalize why I will endure the weather that's ahead of me.

    "Fall art!" Way to go, Crafty Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time we see a picture of G on his bike it makes us happy ... how are we going to top that for Christmas??? Oh, and boo by the way, having to send gifts to you guys rather than have you here enjoying the SUNNY and WARM Florida December weather is totally bumming me out:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am way behind checking your blog, but it is going to be in the 70's tomorrow! I love G's chunky fingers and cheeks in these pics!

    ReplyDelete