Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tidbits from Yesterday


I'm finding that with Joseph gone, I have more time on my hands.

Last night I actually tried.... a new recipe!

(And - it even exceeded my typical cooking criteria -
it had more than 5 ingredients and took more than 5 minutes of prep.)

G came in while I was preparing it.  He asked, "What you doin' Mama?"

I said, "I'm making a new kind of recipe."

He said, "What's dat... Dat's some cereal?"

Poor kid.  He thinks that cereal is a recipe. 
I don't know where he would've gotten that impression.


One more thing that made me smile last night....

I was bustling around and G wanted me.  He called out, "Honey?"  "Honey?"

I couldn't answer him right away since I was busy laughing at him.

He called again, "HoneyMom?"

That's me.  HoneyMom.

No comments:

Post a Comment