Friday, March 2, 2012

Gearing Up

Joseph's Spring Break will be coming soon.  G's prayers for his brother's return home will be answered.

AND.

In a fascinating twist, Joseph will be bringing 3 friends home with him for the Break.  4 college boys in the house for a week.

Of course, my main thought is HOWEVER WILL I FEED THEM?!?!

For someone whose "meal planning" consists of coming home each night and hopefully opening cabinets & freezer... this should be interesting.

I can't wait.

Which makes two of us.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to let you know your guess is correct! So excited to 'know' someone who's adopted from there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I hope you'll check back to "hear" me yell HOORAY!!!! The journey ahead of you is sure to be long. But wonderful. So very wonderful. Can't wait to read all about it! If I can help at all, please let me know. Heidi

    ReplyDelete