Thursday, June 20, 2013

Most


Like any mom, I celebrate the wonderful uniqueness of G’s personality.  And I work to help him grow in all types of health.  I remind myself that, although it feels like G has always been with us, he spent the first 3 ½ years of his life in Haiti.  Most of his life was spent there.
 
Until now.
 
This weekend we’ll be celebrating the turning point.  Half of G’s life has now been spent home with our family.  From this point on, we can claim that most of his life has been with us!
 
Many of our favorite people live out of state so we won’t be having a big party, but I am inviting friends to mail a card to G.  The plan is for us to open cards and lavish G with celebration of him being home most.  And forever.  I think he’ll like it.
 
As for me, I lovelovelove to be passing this turning point.
 
My son is home.
 
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment