Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Names

(Blogger won't let me add a photo today)


Learning our names has been the big challenge lately.

I've made the spelling of G's name into a song and we sing it all.the.time.  He loves it.  Mumbles through the beginning and shouts out the last letters.  That beginning part - just not interested in learning it.

We've talked about our last name, and how we share it because we're a family.

We've talked about G's middle name, and how - with all 3 names together - that makes his "Big Name."

Talk talk talk.  Still, if you ask him his name, it's anyone's guess how he might respond.  Sometimes he'll say "Four."  He may shout out the last letters.  He may just give you his whole Big Name.

Yesterday we were driving & talking about God.  G wanted to know: "Waz God's Big Name?"

 I guess I don't know everything either.

1 comment:

  1. I have been away from the computer for awhile and this story was so cute to read today when I returned. Hope you all are enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete