Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recipe Share

1.  Did you ever expect to find a recipe on my blog?!  Don't worry.  It fits my recipe requirements: less than 5 ingredients & 10 minutes are involved.

2.  There is a good chance you will dislike this recipe.  Both my boys did.  But I like the concept of it so much that I had to share.  Let me know if it works better in your house.

On KLove recently they were interviewing a lady.  She was talking about the health benefits of watermelon.  And how easy it is to blend up watermelon, add some coconut milk and honey or maple syrup, and have awesome healthy-ish popsicles.  Sounds delicious, doesn't it?


Don't let him fool you.  He hated it.

If you want to try it.


Update: Tonight G devoured a whole popsicle.  Maybe they taste better on Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment