Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friends!

Prepare for a major photo dump.

Our friends flew in to see us!  My girlfriend took a flight - not a nonstop - with her two small children, car seats & luggage - alone through the airports & car rental.  So impressive. 
Thank goodness she had a good stroller!

Swimming

Drumming

Playing



Oh - and tormenting a small fluffy dog. 
Just the usual - running up to it with enthusiasm, then screaming in terror.

A lovely walk.
Until I BROKE OFF THE HANDLE OF THEIR STROLLER!
Yes - their stroller that allowed my friend to navigate the airport.
Little R was NOT happy about the situation.
Thankfully, my friend was a good sport.
And we still had fun at the fountain.
All in all - a great visit with fends (friends)!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! You all look great! Jealous that Jackson and I weren't there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would've been even more fun if you were with us!!!

    ReplyDelete