Sunday, February 20, 2011

Never Enough

My dearly beloved.  Coffee.  Oh, how I love thee.

It has been a wonderful 39 days of Coffee Jubilee.

Today I stared at the Starbuck$ menu for too long.  Only 2 more days to go.  What to order?  My old favorites - enjoying them again?  Or the ones I haven't gotten to yet?  I went for the latter.  Nothing like drinking an icy java chip frappucino while it's sleeting outside.  Definitely not weather-appropriate, but so delicious.

There are many coffee drinks I have not endulged in yet.  I never got around to the chai teas or the hot chocolates.  I haven't had enough Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.

The Jubilee is over too soon.

I don't mean to go all profound on you, but isn't that always the case with good things?

Savoring today.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I'll be thinking of you in a special way tomorrow. I loved your jubilee.

    ReplyDelete