Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Love This Notebook

When G came home, I took this spiral notebook.


It had once been Joseph's Chemistry notebook.. but it had suspiciously few notes in it. 

With those pages ripped out, it became G's Medical Record.  Each time G went to a doctor, I jotted a quick note with the date, doctor; what happened.  Easy.  Done.

The book has been a lifesaver.  I'm surprised at how often I'm asked questions about G's medical history.  I am not surprised at how much I forget. 

Thank goodness for the notebook.

4 comments:

  1. There were so few notes because I'm so inherently good at chemistry, obviously.

    But I'm glad to hear that the notebook has been put to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm.....

    Now where are those old report cards?.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your organization skills inspire me. I fail miserably in record keeping for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, That's what I love about the old, used spiral notebook system. I can be a miserable failure, but still manage to jot a few notes... that turn out to be useful! If you want, I can send you some old, used notebooks. For some reason, we seem to have a bunch :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete