Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cementing my reputation as “that mom”


I am the mom who thinks her child is fascinatingly adorable.


(((At least G is adorable. Joseph is causing my hair to go grey. Seriously. Remember his college scholarship? He never mailed the acceptance letter which is due this week. So he called his counselor and got a new contract mailed to him. And he lost it. No joke. Now he did find it and get it mailed off today – nick of time – but not before a few new greys sprouted. That kid!)))

So this morning I was carrying G and he started kissing me. The kisses were fast & furious. A bit too much. I was craning my neck to gracefully escape, but they kept coming. I tried to signal that the kissing was over by saying:

“Wow G. You gave me 100 100 kisses.”

He paused. Then…

“Ow. My mouth huwts….


I need to settle down.”

C’mon. That is hilarious, yes and no?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Hilarious. I don't think you have to have the mom bias to agree on that one. He is really really really adorable. The other antics you shared, not so much. Last minute! He's killing me!

    ReplyDelete