Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twist

I made it to my work today for a few hours.  That felt important since I need to preserve whatever vacation hours I can.

Mr. Jim was very nervous coming over.  G's eye is delicate.  He cannot fall, jar his body in any way, touch his eye, etc.  My busy fearless boy needs to be a couch potato.  Not an easy task to oversee. 

At the hospital, G had been writing "letters" to Mr. Jim.  He was thrilled to see him today!



Do you remember the anxiety I felt when G's day care school "invited him" to find other arrangements? 

Look at where that led us!

If the day care problems hadn't happened, G would still be enrolled there.... and there's no way he could have gone there today with his eye as it is.  We would not have known Mr. Jim.  Mr. Jim would not have known G - nor had the courage to care for him today.

What a cool provision God gave us when he allowed G to be kicked out of day care.

How about that.

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing Mr Jim has been for your family; so grateful for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... I'm sorry I'm so far behind. This is Mama Lori freaking out a week late! I'm so sorry, Heidi. I read these in reverse order (getting faster and faster with "WHAT HAPPENED TO G??") so I'm glad he's going to be OK.

    What a crazy thing! Glad you're being watched over.

    ReplyDelete