Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mensa, anyone?

G has gone from pirate

..to..

Kid genius, no?  Pretty soon we're not going to need to go to the doctors any more.  G looks smart enough to treat himself.

And - best of all - the eye is looking way better!

It's a good thing G has gone the genius route.  This arrived in the mail for him:
Need a close-up on the return address?
Yes, G has received his first notice from the IRS.  Hopefully when he was in med school he also squeezed in some courses on tax law.

Because we need more paperwork in our lives right now.

Next doctor appointments on Friday.  Keep praying.


(Don't worry.  The IRS was just returning some of G's papers.  But since the envelope made me laugh, I wanted to share that with you.)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any cuter but these glasses...oh my. Seriously charming. His eye looks really good! I've only seen the one picture but had imagined so much worse.

    ReplyDelete