Monday, March 8, 2010

My Clean House

Don't know if anyone else remembers this, but Joseph's most favorite thing to do when he was 3 years old was to sweep. He spent hours at Anna's house sweeping her floors. At the end of the day she'd greet me and make sure to tell me that he wanted to be sweeping.

Would you believe that G's new favorite thing to do is mop? I gave him a long cardboard tube, thinking that swordplay was imminent, but NO - it quickly became a mop. He got out his bucket and spent today sweeping & mopping the kitchen... moving chairs, getting under the oven & everything. Just like I always do. (ahem)




He's wearing no pants because it makes the potty training easier. Speaking of which.. I'm reminding him to sit every so often and we've had no accidents. But how do you get to the point where he notices on his own that he has to go? That's only happened a couple of times. And how do you get to the point where you trust him enough to let him in the car without diapers? Is that the point of pull-ups? I don't remember this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment