Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Think we have it!

G & I made a second visit to a day care today, and I was again impressed. We talked about G's situation; how we could handle his transition, and how they would cope with the special challenges he'll bring. I liked all of their answers & their attitude!

The teacher is dreamy-perfect. The class size is small. The mood is peaceful but busy. The staff & teachers have degrees in Early Childhood Ed. They have lovely acreage outside.

The biggest drawbacks are cost (so so so expensive!) and that the teacher is pregnant and leaving in August. Regarding the teacher, I've decided it's still our best option. This lovely teacher will help G transition into day care. Based on every teacher I met there, the next teacher is sure to also be good. Regarding the cost, I've decided that God would not bring me this far and then let me down. He is going to provide.

If this really is IT, it is a HUGE relief to have settled.

In between today's day care visit and a doctor visit, we also found time for a visit to the park. Loving this weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at him on that slide!! So big. And I love his confident smile. What a huge decision to make about daycare. Looking forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete