Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bizarreness

Weird things happening at my house.

Exhibit A

This is a photo of my arm - showing my WOUND.  I came home today to find Amy here working on my yard again.  She'd brought her dogs.  G was so completely freaked out over the (beautiful, calm) dogs, that it was not enough to just be held by me while he screamed.  No.  It was also necessary to bite down freakishly on my arm.  What?








Exhibit B

This is a photo of a miniature garden.  Joseph & I decided that my mom would enjoy having one as her birthday gift.  We then spent ages selecting the little garden furniture, choosing the mini plants, placing the items, sculpting the path, etc.  "Obsessive" would not be too strong a word for our approach to making the garden.  Very weird.








Exhibit C

Do you realize that something compelled me to take this photo?  I sat & arranged my arm and somehow maneuvered my other hand to take the photo.  All because I believe that this will be fascinating to you.

Is any of this behavior normal?








Side note:  Did you catch that Amy was out working on my house AGAIN?  Remember when I posted the "After" photos?  Oh, no, friends... that was nowhere near After.  She has created a little patio for my garbage cans, planted hostas all down the (formerly disaster) side of my house, added 3 new gorgeous flower beds, mulched everywhere, and it just keeps coming.  Today I expressed concern over my ability to keep it all weeded, and she said: "Oh, I'm going to come and weed.  That's part of the deal."  What deal I ask you?  I have done nothing towards a deal except receive this gift.  How about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment