Monday, June 21, 2010

Photo shoot

For 3 years I dreamed about the day when both of my sons would be together.  Since G came home I've taken TONS of photos of the boys.  I've captured memories, but haven't ever gotten anything worth framing.  I think that changed today!

This web site - www.celebratingadoption.org - lists bunches of professional photographers who are willing to donate their services to families who've recently welcomed home a child through adoption!

Not only did we get our own photo shoot, but we met a really nice photographer - Beth Maas of http://www.maasphotography.com/

(pausing here so that my Wheaton-ite friends can figure out how they know Beth. 
Because they surely do. 
That Wheaton World.)

Awesome way to spend a day.  Loved hearing her stories, and can't wait to see her work.

Here's the photo I took when we got home, just to tide me over...

1 comment: