Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas cookies

This is the THIRD recipe I have posted.

Surely, I'm starting to make The Food Network nervous.

So we did a cookie exchange at work and my co-worker contributed amazing little chocolate balls of deliciousness.  I asked how she made them, and since the recipe meets my criteria (less than 5 ingredients & 5 minutes of effort), I thought I'd share.

If you're one of my healthy friends, well, maybe you'd just better come back tomorrow.

Ingredients:
1 package mint oreos
1 package cream cheese
1 package almond bark / melting chocolate

How's that for a beginning?

You totally crush up the oreos, and mix them together with the cream cheese.  Then you roll them together into little balls.  Let them chill in the fridge for an hour.

Melt the almond bark and dip the balls so that they're totally covered in chocolate.  My friend then drizzled different-colored almond bark over them to make them even more amazing.

I haven't actually made these yet, but the ones I tasted were dreamy.  And with that recipe - what could be wrong?

I would post a photo for you - except you can't take a photo of something you already ate.  Mercy, that was a yummy cookie.

Enjoy!


p.s. You probably would enjoy some terrific new Christmas music while you're baking.  I've only gotten 2 comments & 1 email.  You should enter my little (tiny) giveaway.  The odds are in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment