Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gifting Success!

Thanks to you - gifts happened!  Chocolate covered pretzels for every teacher/assistant/van driver/principal/secretary/random helping person.  Hooray!


Oh - what's that?  You want to know what the envelope is doing inside each bag?

Well, that is the handwritten note that was completed for each recipient.  Boo-yah!

Excuse me?  You're wishing that you could see a note?

Why, it just so happens that I took a photo...


... of the hand-crafted cards that G created!

Feeling pretty good about this accomplishment. 

Now, if only I had written notes to my actual friends & family.  I'm still hoping to achieve that goal.  They may be New Year's Cards, but I have a dream....

1 comment:

  1. Who are you and what have you done with my friend? You're becoming one of those moms who somehow accomplish amazing things despite a crazy schedule.
    Love,
    The one who has owed you a real email for months now

    ReplyDelete