Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reader Updates

Since the suspense has been killing you...







Yay Diane!  I get to send you a copy of that CD!  Hopefully I'll get that done soon so you can still enjoy it before Christmas.

Thanks to both all five of you who played.  I really do wish I could send a copy to everyone.  I appreciate you sharing my memory.  And - in case you're the bitter type - Joseph drew the winning name, so send all your hate mail to him.

In other news - you know that easy cookie recipe I helpfully posted?  Not so much!  G and I experienced some ..challenges.. with the recipe, but I figured it was just us - - until I got complaining texts from my sister.  My sister who also did not win the CD.  My sister who USED to read my blog.  Sorry K.  Anyway, unless you're an Almond Bark Application Expert, you might want to stick with your standard recipes.

Evidence.  How the cookies are NOT supposed to look:

At least we had fun smashing up the oreos:

And - G got to have his first ever beater.  He was timid at first.  But did catch on:

Any story that ends up with licking a bowlful of chocolate has got to be good, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment