Friday, December 10, 2010

Continuing the Saga

So tonight we go into the camera store to pick up some photos.

G looks at the guy behind the counter suspiciously, backs up a little, and says "No hurt me."

I say: "No one is going to hurt you, G."

I turn my attention back to Counter Guy, who asks for my name.

G asserts: "No owie, Dentist."

I say: "He is not the dentist, G.  We are here to pick up our photos.  That's all.  Just to buy some photos."

Counter Guy looks a little suspiciously at us.

G makes a decision.  He turns to Counter Guy and opens his mouth up WIDE: "Aaaaaaahhhhhh."


Oh my word.  The child is funny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word - this made me laugh right out loud! And Nathan, (who should be asleep) came running in and said, "What dat sound, Mama?" (I promise, I do laugh)

    ReplyDelete