Thursday, January 27, 2011

Transition

As G's struggles at day care have escalated, I've been invited by them to look for a different situation for him.

At the same time, he is having the best week he's had in a long time.  Every morning, he asserts: "Me no biting school, Mama."  When we pray, he asks us to pray for school.  When I pick him up, he rushes at me to say: "I no biting, Mama!"  When we get ready for his morning school, he asks "I go other school please Mama?"

It's as if he fears that he's going to lose his school because of his behavior.

He is going to lose his school because of his behavior.

I feel really sad for him.

I'm looking for a great new option asap.  It's tough because the new option will need to include picking G up from morning school and watching him until evening every day.  For what I can afford to pay.  Doesn't sound like the greatest gig, does it?  But I need someone who thinks it's a precious opportunity.

Wouldn't mind having your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out alright. I hoep you find that person.

    ReplyDelete