Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guess Who's Counting?




Number 3 - Take your rightful place in the line up.


Numbers 7 & 8 - My apologies.  You no longer get a never-ending loop of "thethen, ayet, thethen, ayet, thethen, ayet".


I've been practicing counting with this boy for millions of months.  And last night - success!

A rousing celebration was held.  Finally my efforts paid off.


Or so I thought.


The next morning Mr Jim casually mentioned "I've been working with G on counting."

Is there anything this man can't do?

3 comments:

  1. So great to see a pic of the beloved mr. Jim. I still think you get a little credit for the mad counting skills Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentry I second your comments - seeing Mr Jim is like seeing a legend AND I have an awesome vm on my cell showing G's incredible counting skills at least a week before this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K - You ratted me out. I wrote this post a week ago and just never updated it before posting it. Your vm was part of our "rousing celebration". Actually, your vm was about 50% of the celebration. Cheering & counting made up the other 50%. It doesn't take much for us to count something as a party around here.

    ReplyDelete