Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before.

G has a thing about Mamas & babies.  One of the ways that plays out is in our morning routine. 

Every morning he greets me: Hello Mama Zebra (or Monkey or Tiger or Giraffe or whatever) (Hello Mama Elephant not being my favorite)

And then I HAVE to respond: Hello Baby Zebra (or Monkey or Tiger or Giraffe or whatever).

Sometimes I also have to play my role for a while.  For example, if we're tigers then I may need to serve deer for breakfast.  blech.  (or was the "blech" superfluous?)

Anyway, this afternoon G came into the kitchen wearing his new SuperG cape. 


I said: Hi SuperG

He said: I SuperMAN G

Ok.  Go wash your hands for lunch Superman G.

Yes, Mama Superman.  (pause)  Say: Bye Bye Baby Superman G

Bye Bye Baby Superman G

...and soon I gonna be da GrowingUpSupermanG.  Bye Bye Mama Superman.

This is getting complicated.

1 comment: