Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Helpful Hints from Heidi

Today's topic is Unexciting Usage of Vacation Time

Q: What can one do when they're using up all of their vacation time on eye surgeries?

A: They could get into a car accident on the way to work.  Using vacation time while waiting for the police provides a different way to get rid of lots of vacation time.  And it can be quite exciting.

I hope you've enjoyed today's topic.  Come back soon for more helpful hints.  I seem to have a way with them, don't I?

Disclaimer for my mother: No persons were injured in the development of this helpful hint.  G was not in the vehicle.  My car is perfectly driveable, although the police officer assures me that there's over $1,500 damage.  And - most importantly - it was not my fault!

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY .... you are a magnet for car accidents! Glad to hear that you're o.k.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. No! Maybe you need a bigger car. Like a yellow truck or something.
    Glad you're ok. So sorry to hear about this.
    For fun vacation tips, give me a call.

    ReplyDelete