Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Amazing Mr. Jim

G's school is starting a reassessment for him.  They asked me to fill out some questionnaires and also sent copies for Mr. Jim to complete, since he is with G six hours / day.

When Mr. Jim was leaving that night, he told me "I have the papers with me and I'll fill them out tonight."  I told him not to trouble himself; he could do it during the day - or he didn't need to do it if there wasn't time during the day.  He said....

"Oh no.  I won't do it during the day. 
If G wants to play, then I want to be paying attention to him."

Riiiiight.  Just like I always do.  24/7. 
Ahem.

I am amazed by Mr. Jim every day.  He is truly invested in G's care & development.  I never would've thought this kind of care would be possible for us.

Yay God!

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing. I am so grateful to God for Mr. Jim!

    ReplyDelete