Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All Good

When I get G ready for bed, putting him in his pjs, he always stretches up his neck & chin and points to the base of his neck.  This is apparently Kreyol for "zip up my sleeper all the way to the top."  The boy likes his sleepers.  It is deliciously cute.


When G wakes up in the morning, he catches my eye, crinkles his eyes to smile, and says "Muh ma ee" ("Good morning").


G didn't want to come home from day care today!  When I arrived, the children were on the playground.  I saw G assume control of a little trike, and then successfully gesture/command another little boy to go get on the other trike.  Bossy!  The teacher confirmed all was smooth: No tears today!  And she asked: "He's very funny, isn't he?"  Why, yes; he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment