Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

I turned to the Art book for inspiration and found Soapsuds Pictures. There was a slight problem with the recipe. It called for 2 main ingredients: I didn't have liquid starch and I didn't want G playing with detergent... so I modified. Yes, I substituted for both main ingredients. But it worked out fine. That's my kind of cooking.

G liked preparing the Soapsuds.











He started painting with q-tips...

then moved to spoons...

and then just gobbed it out with his fingers.

Painting was ok, but messing around with the Suds was great.


And - one final photo. I tried to take a photo of G's eyelashes. It seems to me like they're growing longer & curlier. Is that possible?

1 comment:

  1. It was absolutely wonderful to see you both! I look forward to see how great life is with your many blessings. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete