Monday, May 3, 2010

All You Can Eat Pasta


Oh my!  My fabulous co-workers have given me a fabulous gift.  Once a week for the next NINE WEEKS, someone is bringing a dinner for my family!  Soooooo wonderful!!!

Tonight was pasta - two kinds - with bread - and slaw - and cookies.

Not only was it beyond delicious, but it saved my life.

Rush from work to get G, rush home & warm dinner for Joseph, rush Joseph to band, rush home to feed G.  G & I said "Ah-ya-yee-ah" throughout the whole meal!

I miss days with G at the park.  And the evenings are way too short - just enough time to drive Joseph around, feed & bathe G & get him to bed (then wake him up to go & get Joseph - ugh).


BUT - we both survived Day One.
I'm thankful to have a job, a good job.  I'm thankful for every minute I do get to spend with G.  G seems happy.  He did well again with day care.  No tears.  He super-clings to me when I pick him up, though.  And he about killed me with his nasty-wet kisses on my mouth.  [Yes, he has a cold - and, yes, I accepted the kisses anyway.]

So, thanks for praying.  The transition is going as well as I could imagine.  I'm so grateful.

I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment