Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

Every year we get a photo of Bapi & Joseph by the flag.  Only, Joseph is gone, and G is here!

Clarification: No people were harmed during the taking of that photo.
Thought I'd better make sure you knew that since the total lack of smiles might cause one to think otherwise.

G's new tradition of "Depressing Flag Photo" was followed up by the new tradition of "ohmygoodness-whatisgoingoninthesky and whyaminotinbed?" (aka fireworks)


Although there's no photographic evidence, G really did enjoy his first Fourth.

2 comments:

  1. I think so! Especially at night, I feel like he stretches out across twice as much of the bed. I'll have to measure him again soon. Wish I'd measured him when he first came home.

    Can't wait to see your sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete